Job InquiriesWe are currently hiring!
Position available: E-Commerce & Retail Sales Coordinator for our retail shop in Berkeley
To apply, please provide resumé, cover letter, and references. Send to: Steve Waters, Retail Manager, email@example.com.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Berkeley, California
Department: E-Commerce & Retail
Position: E-Commerce & Retail Sales Coordinator
Anticipated Hire Date: Summer 2016
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes benefits package.
Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant is looking for a motivated and highly organized individual to join our e-commerce and retail department. The position requires the skill to oversee the promotion, sales, and fulfillment of several sales channels within the retail store. Extensive computer work and movement of wine involved. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. The candidate will gain exposure to the portfolio of Kermit Lynch wines. Potential for growth as the retail store continues to achieve higher sales goals.
• Coordinator of e-commerce platform and sales fulfillment responsibilities
• Inventory control as it relates to e-commerce and general retail sales
• Tracking of sales through various promotional endeavors
• Assist with the sales and management of our wine clubs
• Exemplary customer service skills at all times including phone, email, and in person
• 1 – 3 years work experience preferred
• BA/BS college degree preferred
• Wine industry experience preferred
• French and/or Italian language proficiency a plus
• Proven strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience with e-commerce platforms and inventory management systems a plus
• Demonstrable computer skills including HTML, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Email Marketing Applications